Anyone have any opinions about AirEq from Eliosound?

Yes, I've been using the demo for while now. This is a really cool eq, I love using it on a drum bus. You can get some nice, clear tones with this.

Try the demo out. it has basically no restrictions, and in my sequencer (FLstudio) the main restriction, which is that it resets its settings when you reload it, is somehow ignored so you can use it without hinderance.

It's an expensive plug, I don't think I could ever justify spending that much on a software EQ. It's definitely the nicest eq I've ever used, but not too far behind is the free "Posihfopit", then the eqs built into FLstudio.

I like it too.

I have more dosh to splash out on plugins because I have a studio I work for that splits the cost with me. The AirEq is one of the few VST fx that I've popped for in 2006.

Do you feel that it really does give a more natural boost to the highs than other eq's like they claim?

dpreed1 said:
Do you feel that it really does give a more natural boost to the highs than other eq's like they claim?
Dunno about that, but it's easily the equal of any of the URS plugs that I'm still using.

Eliosound have a group buy going on now, and are giving a 10% discount to the first 30 buyers. Read up on it here.

If you're sure you need a high-end EQ to give that extra polish to your tunes this is a good one.

Back