Anyone have any Christmas Songs?

gap8u

idea...13 christmas songs...thirteen artists....10,000 cd's...we could make $5,000.00 each, reckon?. Yeah it would be some work but anyone willing?

aww...just thinking......sorry it took so long to get back....niches and connection have been kind of a theme on another thread and it seems to me christmas is one heckuva niche and connecting should be doable for most of us as far as writing goes if we just think back a few years!...i have one song that would work...i wrote it eons ago....i don't guess we have to think any amount dollar wise immediately but putting together a tasteful christmas cd would work well i think if we got a mixture of the styles from folks...maybe?....anyway...i'm going to ...should i say am in the middle of creating a christmas cd of my own if only those fmaily and friends that put up with me want them....

I like the idea and could contribute. A keyboard player I work with and myself have a tune we could contribute. I was
also thinking (dangerous) about an xxx rated christmas alblum; take some well known christmas songs and rewrite them, such as I saw daddy kissing santa clause and the 12
x rated days of christmas, sort of a parallel project?

Sorry took so long getting back....started back to school .....I am really interested in this project and have been wanting to try something like this for a couple of seasons so maybe you guys/gals could help motivate me. I have one complete tune(not completely recorded/mixed but completely written) and a couple of more in the works. How about a deadline September 30 for everyone's finished product, I can organize the cd compilation process for the non x-rated cd and would /could contribute to the x-rated version. If we could bypass the mp3 process maybe by mail I believe the product may sound a little better(I know I need all the help I can get!). A post of the mp3 somewhere might expedite the process as far as everyone agreeing on the songs inclusion. Long post..sorry...any thoughts?
Ben

Back