Anyone get any deals at the GC Labor Day sale?

hixmix

Halibut, North Dakota
Did the GC Labor Day sale today. Absoluetly nothing. On the way home I stopped at a garage sale and scored a nice Oscar Schmidt autoharp(model OS-110-21) with a soft case for $50. They're almost $500 new.

{{nice Oscar Schmidt autoharp(model OS-110-21) with a soft case for $50.}} Hell of a deal! You should feel real guilty??

Yeah... just ...<looking at Dogman's avatar>...ummm...what? Oh yeah, I just bought a new speaker (Celestion G12K-100) for a iso box that...<looking at Dogman's avatar again>...ummm...for a iso box that I'll use for recording.

yeah, i got a pair of Event ASP8 monitors for $600. there was absolutely nothing else there that seemed to be that great of a deal (i expected at least a decent price on some mexi strats or something)......until i saw that the ASP8's were $299 each. couldn't walk away from that.

and to think, i *tried* to get them to sell me a pair for $900 during the memorial day sale and they wouldn't. in retrospect, i'm glad they didn't--boy would i have been pissed.

cheers,
wade

Dogman. Seriously. Is there any way I can take that pic you got there, blow it up lifesize on the screen, and then bend the screen around my wand? AH hell, I'll just go bugger my wife. It's worth a try...

Back