Anyone ever heard of this?

13th_Omen

I found this while trying to find a soundcard. I was going to get 2 Terratec EWS/88 MT soundcards to give me 16 I/O but can't find anyone who has them in stock! So I have been looking for an alternative. This product makes me wonder. I am not all that familiar with TDIF. Would I be able to get analog tracks into the computer then analog tracks back out of the computer and into my analog mixer with this product?

I also found this . I already have and ADAT, so I was thinking that this would work for 8 tracks. Could I just find a soundcard that has 8 inputs and 8 ADAT simultaneous recording and use this to turn the ADAT back into analog? Any input would be helpful.

13th_Omen said:
I found this while trying to find a soundcard. I was going to get 2 Terratec EWS/88 MT soundcards to give me 16 I/O but can't find anyone who has them in stock! So I have been looking for an alternative. This product makes me wonder. I am not all that familiar with TDIF. Would I be able to get analog tracks into the computer then analog tracks back out of the computer and into my analog mixer with this product?

I also found this . I already have and ADAT, so I was thinking that this would work for 8 tracks. Could I just find a soundcard that has 8 inputs and 8 ADAT simultaneous recording and use this to turn the ADAT back into analog? Any input would be helpful.

The EWS/88 MT was replaced with the Phase 88. It's essentially the same card, but the core audio processor was replaced with the latest Envy24 revision so that it support 24-bit/192KHz recording (the 88 MT did up to 24/96).

If you need ADAT I/O, you could also check out the EWS88D.

Back