anyone dealt with cascade media?

royharper3220

has any one ordered from cascade media before? its an online store. I think im going to order a mic from them, they quoted a ADK Hamburg for a much better price than any where esle i've seen. just want to know if they're a good dealer. btw I'm sorry if this is the wrong section, it is mic related though.

If you're not sure about them, why don't you do the price-matching thing with 8thstreet.com or zzounds.com or musiciansfriend.com? Then you know you're buying from a reputable dealer, and you might even get it for a buck or two less...

royharper3220 said:
has any one ordered from cascade media before? its an online store. I think im going to order a mic from them, they quoted a ADK Hamburg for a much better price than any where esle i've seen. just want to know if they're a good dealer. btw I'm sorry if this is the wrong section, it is mic related though.

I purchased my Schoeps (expensive mics) from Cascade Media. They're fully legit. There's right here in Portland, OR. I've been to their shop. Nice folks.

Last edited:
I ordered my Josephson C42s (matched pair) from them. The guy I talked to on the phone was quite friendly and they shipped promptly too! :)

thanks for the replies. I went ahead and ordered from cascade. hope it gets here soon, next week is spring break.Being a recording/guitar nerd I have plenty of time to record :)

Back