Anybody,.......

eternalmuzik

Hey, I posted on here a few days ago about what I need to make a decent recording(beats and stuff) but i dont have the patience this weekend,.... I was wondering if any new producers(or vets,... you knoe who you are on this site, lol) who are just starting out and want to ''donate'' some beats(instrumentals) to me and my friend,.... Dont worry we're just using this in private places and its not going to be sold in any way, and i can post the finished product with lyrics after its finished,....I know it's kinda lame going this low to ask people for beats,... but they dont gotta be awsome dre shyt just simple stuff that can be flowed over with some hard rhymes,...

thanks to anyone that helps out,..

i knoe i feel stupid but I reallyy need beats and i dont wanna go on websites and use people stuff without permission

thanks again

--justin

I can be reached on AOL: BigPimpin420cm@aol.com , AIM: GroupiezSuck, and Hotmail: groupiezsuck@hotmail.com

If you're serious about you're craft you need to somehow prove it so people will want to work with you. Do you have any samples of your flow? If not don't expect to get Dre quality beats for free.

I would suggest you do what most of us do. Use instrumentals from radio singles until you're serious enough to make an investment. Whether you buy beats or make your own is your choice. There is the other possibility of a producer wanting to work with you pro bono but you have to impress him/her and without samples of your work that isn't possible.

Good luck and send me a link if you have some samples. I don't make Dre quality beats, but I think I could accomodate you if you have skills.

Stray

www.mp3.com/PerpetualProductio

Back