Any way to try Melodyne Uno before I buy?

KonradG

Medicated Member
or any of the melodynes? i looked for a free trial on their site and i dont think they offer one. i dont think you can return that software from an online store either? any ideas? i dont know how to get programs and try before i buy, which most people here probably think thats good.

There's a free trial on their website for the bottom one and the top one, not for the middle one, but that's pretty close to the top one minus the polyphonic pitch shifting.

Yeah, check out that link. I downloaded the demo version of Uno before I decided to buy. You won't be able to save anthing and a beep is inserted periodically, but you'll definitely get a good feel for the program.

I love it...to me it's much more user-friendly than Antares Auto-Tune. I'm a horrible singer, and while it hasn't turned me into <insert your choice of great singer here>, it has allowed me to put down some demo ideas and listen back without cringing.

Webb said:
I love it...to me it's much more user-friendly than Antares Auto-Tune. I'm a horrible singer, and while it hasn't turned me into <insert your choice of great singer here>, it has allowed me to put down some demo ideas and listen back without cringing.

Ashlee Simpson? :D

No, wait....

Back