any video producers?

The Black Circl

If not then where should I post this?

Does anyone know of a good M2T to MPEG2 video converter that can put the video in NTSC, 16:9, 10000kbps, 1080i?

I know m2t is mpeg2 - but it has to say mpeg2 or mpg..........

Tim-
Thanks for that link. I did not know about that program. Ive been doing some TV commercial spots and presentation video bumpers lately, and it looks like this will help me out.

Yes,M2T is Mpeg 2 ,if the M2T has the correct Resolution and Bitrate then It might just need a different header to be recognized as Mpeg2 you might be able to simply rename the Mt2 file to mpg, or run the mt2 file through a Multiplexer (or a demultiplexor and then re-multiplex it) or a Lossless Mpeg2 editor to change the header.....

If you actually have to re-encode the file because the M2T file has the wrong Resolution and/or bitrate then there are a lot of Mpeg2 encoders out there , I used to use Cinema Craft Mpeg encoder (at the Time it was the best quality Software mpeg2 encoder on the Market) and it was great also TMPGE is a good encoder which can do High def encodeing (High profile/High level) but if your M2T file is say 720x480 and you want to encode to 1080I you are going to loose a Lot of Picture quality from re-encodeing.....

Years ago I used to be a Video editor and did a LOT of Mpeg2 encodeing for the DVD Market....

Cheers

Back