Any Tips For The Mix On These Hip Hop Trizicks?

Drop Bombs - I'm always impressed how fast some can rap - like u in this tune :D
- too much bgr-noise there - for that you can use a limiter
- vocals are too loud in the mix, and you seem to rap very close to the mic or you are compressing them too much

Desert Storm - this one is mixed better - the snare needs much more power - I'd suggest to boost the drum track at 3-6khz for that - good rap performance!

Drop Bombs - Won't comment on the beat because it's been jacked from OutKast's "B.O.B." I agree with groovejunkie's comments regarding the vocals.

Desert Storm - Vocals sound a little small. I'd recommend a better mic and preamp. They sound intelligible, though. The beat is decent. Is it yours?

thanks, yeah drop bombs, is just a little some'n some'n, im not trying to take cred for the producto of that song its a local diss song retaliation, all other beats are my own . The rapping in drop bombs is by an friend of mine who raps on a few other tracks, i dont really know how to deal with his vocals they sound too "airy" i guess, too much "s" noises and air and shit like that....im not really sure what the problem is ,so ive got NO idea how to solve it, any tips would be helpful.
Peace
Higga

Back