Any one try Roland Juno-G?

Juno-G

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping. :) Great sound reproduction for all instruments (wind, string, etc.) plus easy, quick controls to switch sounds, without the added price of a high end recording unit, etc. in-board.

I picked up the Juno-G

I'm loving it! It's like a fantom f**ed an MC909 and spawned it!

I've been using it extensively since January, so if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up!

If you want to hear something I did with it, I'm on iTunes (psi-clops). The two songs done exclusively with it are "Kill a Zombie" and "Mr. Spyder". (And yes, I used it to modulate the vocals for the vocoder as well).

It's my primary board...

I bought my Juno G damn near brand new off of CL for $500.00! It's a great keyboard (although, like many Roland's, can be a pain if you like to do your own programming). I use it to control 3 other synths (Access virus ti desktop, Korg MS 2000R, Novaton Nova, Dave Smith Evolver). It has a fairly extensive arpegiator that can be easily programmed. The sequencer is another story, however, I'm still working my way through the tutorial DVD (purchased off of Amazon). The sounds are amazing for the price. It also incorporates the Fantom X synth engine so it is powerful for the price.

Back