Any Mac users out there?

Fmmahoganyrush

Pleads the 5th...
got a question for ya. What's available out there as far as software for recording AND CD burning on a Mac Laptop? A friend of mine wants to do this:

He play's out in a Duo, and what he wants to try to do is ask for requests from the crowd, and when he get's, say 15 requests, he and his partner play the 15 songs without much bullshitting time in between, record the set onto a Mac Laptop, then at the end of the night, burn CDs of the set and sell them to any drunk in the bar that want's one (I say that's taking advantage of the shitfaced drunk.. but it's also a great marketing plan;) ). I know NOTHING about Mac, and what's available out there, but the laptop has a soundcard with inputs, and he isn't looking for any real quality, just a basic live run right out of his board into his laptop. I realize this isn't really the way to go about recording a live show, but it's only two guitars and two vocals. This ain't for me, so basically, I'm just looking for names of Mac software programs that enable one to record WAV files, and burn CDA format that I can shoot out to him. I have no idea what he was for a laptop as far as speed of the processor, hard drive storage, etc... just looking for names of programs so he'll get off my ass:D . any ideas out there?

Back