Any luck knowing how to shift the chorus?

Like moving the chorus over in the song....but its still like on beat. I often have trouble and just exit out because I cant move the chorus over.

Oh, I thought you meant "chorus" as in the effect.

Do you mean the actual part of the song?

traw said:
Like moving the chorus over in the song....but its still like on beat. I often have trouble and just exit out because I cant move the chorus over.
I think he meant vocal file for chorus.

Software doesn't know what you want to put or where to place it.
I understand that you know how to move it but you just can’t place it in the right position.
Try to enlarge your multisection. Zoom it a lot. Use some other track as a reference.
It doesn’t have to be a drum track.

You can do fine adjustments while it plays.
First press the play button and then ZOOM yu multisection. Listen and move your vocal file to the right or left until you are satisfied with line up.
Remember to "lock it in time" after to avoid moving it again by accident.
You probably record chorus once and then use the same file on two or more places in the song.
You can “duplicate” your file in multisection or just import it to multisection several times.
Use “split” to get rid of “empty parts” of the file if there is any.

Yeah, zoom in on the beginning of the track in question (the chorus, in your case), then right click and drag it to where you want it. Listen and see how you like it. Repeat procedure until happy.

sometimes i always do a rough mixdown of what i got every so often incase somethin happens i got the rogh mix i can use to match everything up with, delete the rough mix and boom everythings on beat

Back