Any feedback on this track?

cant really say much about the tracks dynamics as im stuck in the middle of asia with shitty headphones..

I loved the sampled loop...really nice sound to it..and the mix when you come in sounds pretty seamless to me..

I like the melody and what you're doing with it..I hear a little bit off tune/wobble on the vocals at around 36 seconds..maybe try and fix that but i guess this is only a sample so far..

nice stuff Aaron, hope to hear the finished version

cant really say much about the tracks dynamics as im stuck in the middle of asia with shitty headphones..

I loved the sampled loop...really nice sound to it..and the mix when you come in sounds pretty seamless to me..

I like the melody and what you're doing with it..I hear a little bit off tune/wobble on the vocals at around 36 seconds..maybe try and fix that but i guess this is only a sample so far..

nice stuff Aaron, hope to hear the finished version

Thank You :)

I checked out the vocal part at 0:36 but my vocals end around at 0:34 and I didn't really hear anything off tune...but i'll re-do the chorus again when I get to the finished part :)

The intro seems kinda thin compared to the main part. I'd suggest beefing that up so its not as different. The main part sounds well mixed - nice reverb on the vocals (for a reverb junkie like me) - very nice. Great work, progressing well....

:D:):D:)

Thank You :)

I checked out the vocal part at 0:36 but my vocals end around at 0:34 and I didn't really hear anything off tune...but i'll re-do the chorus again when I get to the finished part :)

yeah I wouldnt sweat it...I could only get a dial up so the download was pretty jumpy, 34, 36, 22, 49, lol...gave up trying to listen to any others after your song :(

ido's got a point...beefing up the intro would sound better...:cool:

Back