Any feedback on this song?

The audio quality is pretty good. I can hear all the individual instruments fine.

The backup vocals aren't exactly with the lead during the choruses. Usually, you want to make sure your pacing is identical across all lines.

I found the song itself a little boring. The instrumentation did pretty much the exact same thing the whole time.

Though I did like what you did with the backup vocal panning from one side to the other.

Not really the kinda music im into but I gottqa saw you had a tight beat, and the vocal was pristine. Overall I think you did a great job, Is that you singing? if so then kudos cause i dont know too many people that sing that well.

I didnt really like the string sound that kinda led the song, it was a little too sterile. The rest, awesome IMO.

Not really the kinda music im into but I gottqa saw you had a tight beat, and the vocal was pristine. Overall I think you did a great job, Is that you singing? if so then kudos cause i dont know too many people that sing that well.

I didnt really like the string sound that kinda led the song, it was a little too sterile. The rest, awesome IMO.

Hey there,

Thank you for the feedback :)

Normally I don't go after R&B style beats but I really liked this track so I gave it a try. Yep, the singing/writing/harmony is all mine.

Thanks again.

-aaron

The audio quality is pretty good. I can hear all the individual instruments fine.

The backup vocals aren't exactly with the lead during the choruses. Usually, you want to make sure your pacing is identical across all lines.

I found the song itself a little boring. The instrumentation did pretty much the exact same thing the whole time.

Though I did like what you did with the backup vocal panning from one side to the other.

Thanks for the feedback...yea, it's kinda laid back style song (I thought that would fit my voice better).

Back