Any experiences with the Fernandes Sustainer guitars?

BBB

Hmm. Interesting concept. Especially with the blend of feedback and regular sustain. I've heard great reviews of the Sustainer circuitry. However, I wonder about guitar build quality. I also wonder if the higher end Fernandes guitars also have better quality control.

If anyone has any experiences with the Fernandes Sustainer guitars, please share them.

-B

hey BBB, sorry i haven't tried one, it does sound interesting though eh, another thing that i wonder too is, what about the circuitry,, yeah the idea is kewl but that might also add a personality to the tone that you might not want all the time, for me it's kinda like the seymour duncan hot rails, i think they r awesome but, they have this personality about them that i would have liked to escape for some things, i found that with the active emg's too,,,,,i like good tone (whether i have it or not) and it seems as though all through the years, every gimick seemed like an awesome thing, but then i always find myself in full circle headed back into the real basic no frills (well maybe some)
setup,,,,,but hey, can never smother hope, it would be nice to find yet another gem eh!!!.....peace.

Back