Antedote by The Demure

Nice!

I listened in mono to confirm my suspicions after listening to the stereo:

Panning the guits L&R increases their apparent volume. The mix sounds righteous in mono....but the guits overwhelm things when moved outside.

I'd be inclined to advise decreasing the levels of the guits, splitting the diff between a good mono and good stereo mix.

As usual, love the quality of the vox. Drums sound real good. The bass is there, but pasted over in the stereo by the guits low end...

Ah...which makes me think of one other thing...there's some nice ambience on the kit that is detectable at times...but masked by the high apparent level, and lack of ambience, on the guits. I'd pursuade you to try sweetening the guits with the same verb, as well as reducing their levels. They have a stark, out-front effect....might be nice to place them back...even roll off some of the bottom?

ps...can't wait to hear your next original. You're good.

Yes, the Guitars sound too loud in stereo - I'm no sound engineer but if they sound right in mono I wouldn't lower them or you'll be losing power for those not listening on phones. Maybe try keeping them central and spread them with reverb or a stereo enhancer?

Everything sounds good to me and I like the Green Day vocals though this may not be a comparison you'd be keen on.

I wonder would this song work better faster? It could be interesting to try upping the tempo.

Back