another song to check out please

kormaniac

I already got some feedback that the opening background music is too loud and drowns out the vocals...it doesn't happen on my speakers...so would love to hear comments about the mix and overall song....also...the cymbal crashes are a bit too loud i think.

It's not listenable at this point.....start over and get the levels of the instruments right and put the vocals where they should be......something on a keyboard sounds terribly out of key also...those crashes are too loud like you said and that constant beating on some sort of cymbal in the right side is obnoxious.

Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix-Re-mix

the girl singin has a great voice...
but ...it seems like you have two different things goin on here....she is singing (great i mught add)...but to me it doesnt fit the vibe of what the instumentation..is doing...?....and yes the vox are way to quiet compared to the rest ...and really blurry too...like too much compression or something...really this seems like 3 different people playing three diff songs,..that are pasteds together......but in case i wasnt clear before ..the singer really has a nice voice...:D

any of this make sense?...or make me a dick??....

sorry
jamal

Maybe your trying to create another form of music? There was some decent playing in there but it was all going in another direction. Just curious, was this intentional? Are you all doing meth? It happens dude. Back about 15 years ago we recorded some stuff after tweekin for a few days. The girls singing is really good. Can I borrow her? If she's your woman, sorry man....
Myx

punching bag!

ok...after feeling like a beat up punhcing bag...(and rightfully so....being the beginner I am) I'm going to try and put up a new...'cleaner' version tonight.

wow! :eek:

that was strange, but there was something really good in it..

try the song without the keyboards.. remove all the keyboards.. That is adding a very evil dimension to this.. there is something very interesting about it though.. Is the guitar pitch shifted or tuned really low? are your roots in death metal?

evil..

-EDIT- that guitar is pitch shifted.. take out the keyboards..

a one star?? Come on, people...

I like the keyboard, kinda distracting from the vocal sometimes, but, it creates a strange mood, and I certainly like it. and the vocal preformance is awsome! One thing that kinda bothers me is the crash, a little too loud. Overall, i really like it:)

AL

actually, I liked it a lot.. it just sounded a bit too evil with the boards, but maybe it was intentional..

if so, that's cool...

but evil! :eek:

:D

positive?

Well gee whiz...thanks folks...nice to hear something positive. I'll be posting the reworked song...without the keyboard stuff and lowered cymbals. Perhaps the keyboard stuff just needs to be a lot lower. Let me know if possible.

Back