another new instrumental demo

rythym guitar is really boring and repetitive to the point of being annoying for the first 80 seconds. Then the nirvana thing starts... some timing issues. seriously needs to be much more interesting for the first minute and a half.

gets more interesting as it goes along.

Probably would be nice with the vocals and all that.

is it just me or is the kick drum kinda weak?

just my take bud, not bad so far.

Sounds pretty good, Kick needs more top, guitars are a bit loud in a few spots, has the makings of a good pop tune.

Fix timing in the beginning with guitar and rhythm. The instrumental is good. I can definitely hear a full song coming from this.

Clong

I liked the guitar sounds overall. I agree that it takes too long for things to kick in.

Timing gets a little off in a few spots. Mostly early in the song. Maybe one or two in the second half.

Snare gets buried at 1:22 when the wall-o-guitars kick in.

thanks all. i recorded this in about 45 minutes. i knew the timing on a couple things was off, just didn't care hahaha.

I recon you have the right approach Tom. I am amazed that while only 3 or 4 people will bother to see the music that is actually being made in the "mp3 clinic" area, 50 or so people will be looking at the "microphone" area of this site.

Back