Another heavy one!

Creepy

This is post mastered:

I posted another song awhile back (about one minute of it actually) and some of you wanted the full version. Here it is:

Comments? Enjoy!

Creepy

I listened to Omega.

Like the short, quiet bridge parts inbetween the heavy 'The Cult' type rhythm guitar part. Bit of Beatlish backups here and there.

I like the e-guitar parts after the weird sounding intro guitar and verses, but the chorus guitar parts I find grainy/edgy sounding.

Kick / Snare / Bass balance sounds good.

Musically, the song is ok. Not super predictable, but close. Performance is good, timing/tuning etc.

Overall good stuff!

wow loved both songs very much, your vox are very cool, are you in a band and where do you live? i realy like this stuff alot. very nice axe tones and the drums sound great to how did you track the drums live kit or drum machine? im still trying to get a good drum sound using my keyboard but to not hide behind all the bullshit i know my drum sound sucks. thanks for shring this it realy rocks, realy enjoyed. tim pate

p.s. do some more soon. keep rocking man.

Its good!!!
Nice mix, good balance on all parts. Nice drum sound and those guitars!!! Man I like the background vocals sounds like...well you know who it sounds like dont you. This just blows me away it is so good.

Rock On!!
The King

Creepy,

Crashing absolutely rocks! I thought it was mixed very well. Loved you bass sound. What did you use?

Twist

Listened to Omega. Liked it. Decent song. Liked the stuff going on begining at 1:53. Nice melody, good sounding vocals. I liked the added guitar part during the chorus (actually on second listen, it's in the intro and near the ends of lines in the verse too). Nice touch.

The rhythm guitar was just a bit high on the midranges. Lyrics - so-so.

All in all, I think this was a real good job. Good song.

Creepy said:
This is post mastered:

Creepy

Very cool production, and style, and performance, very 90's alt. So, how'd you do that ? Got a link to a thread in here on your technique?

junplugged,

IINM, "Creepy" is sonusman's other alias. You could ask him directly, in the mixing/mastering forum... that's actually something I was gonna do about these two songs :)

Back