And today's American mass shooting....

For some reason, it's mostly true in the US. I don't think Sweden (for example) got a killing increase since their standards fell...
You mean like this?

Dave it’s quite apparent you’re anti gun.

The media has done a good job, you’re outraged. Mission accomplished.

So, who should have them?

Dave it’s quite apparent you’re anti gun.

The media has done a good job, you’re outraged. Mission accomplished.

I'm not anti gun. I own one.
I'm anti stupid.
Stupid people think that more guns = safety, yet the country with the most guns is the least safe.
Fucking stupid.

I'm not anti gun. I own one.
I'm anti stupid.
Stupid people think that more guns = safety, yet the country with the most guns is the least safe.
Fucking stupid.

I thought your pistol was just a family keepsake.

I'm also not anti gun or anti 2nd amendment. I own and keep firearms.

It is absolutely 100% possible to be a gun owner and 2nd amendment supporter and at the same time be an advocate for extreme and tight gun regulation. I'm living, breathing proof of it.

I thought your pistol was just a family keepsake.

It's not a pistol, it's a rifle.
Who should have them?

People who are licensed.
People who are trained.
People who hunt.
People who target practice.
People in rural areas that run a ranch or farm.

People who are 21/yo and over.
People who have passed good solid background checks.

I'm sure there's more...

It's not a pistol, it's a rifle.
Who should have them?

People who are licensed.
People who are trained.
People who hunt.
People who target practice.
People in rural areas that run a ranch or farm.

People who are 21/yo and over.
People who have passed good solid background checks.

I'm sure there's more...
Ok fair enuff. Just curious

Our county. Small county population-wise. Big county land -wise.

During the summer of love, when BLM and Antifa riots were going strong, we were almost invaded.

There was a bus load of Antifa that came from the north and another bus load from the south.

Thanks to the Truckers, the county sheriff got real time intell.
Two “AR 15 welcoming committees” were set up in the towns on each end of the county.

Antifa showed up, got off the busses and were promptly persuaded to get back on the busses and turn around.

No riots happened here, no businesses burned to the ground, and not a single shot was fired.
And you didn’t hear jack shit about it in the news.
A good Sheriff’s’s Dept and Armed citizenry can do good.

Wow, so no handguns in Canadia, huh? With all this talk of heavily regulating or restricting private ownership of "assault rifles", is that going too damn far? Are we going to see a surge of duel citizen types repatriating back to the US, because they would never do that here, right? I mean, nobody is even talking about banning handgun ownership here in the US, it's just "assault rifles", right?

Lots of countries have violent video games. Only the US has such a mass shooter issue.
We also have a record rise in Americans suffering from depression. At the same time politicians are pointing the finger at mental health as the cause, they’re cutting funding for mental health treatment. Our Governor, Greg Abbott, complained that we were #2 in gun ownership behind California. “Come on, Texas, we can do better!”, he said
Well, mass shootings in El Paso, Uvalde, the Allen Outlet Mall, and the church in a small Texas town—just to name the most publicized of our mass shootings—is NOT doing better, Governor!! Reporters called him out for slashing $121 million from mental health funding after once again he stated, guns aren’t the problem, mental health is. Yeah, our politicians need some mental health adjustments, that’s for sure. How do you break the heart of a heartless politician??

Wow, so no handguns in Canadia, huh? With all this talk of heavily regulating or restricting private ownership of "assault rifles", is that going too damn far? Are we going to see a surge of duel citizen types repatriating back to the US, because they would never do that here, right? I mean, nobody is even talking about banning handgun ownership here in the US, it's just "assault rifles", right?
We had an assault rifle ban and it expired without being renewed. Profits from assault rifles and bullet sales outweighed public safety.

If it wasn't guns, people would just find other ways to kill people. Amirite. A sick, murderous society we live in, people hating others even moreso than they hate themselves.

Not sure exactly where to place the blame. For starters, shot in the dark, I blame Woody Guthrie.

View attachment 128883
You
Lots of countries have violent video games. Only the US has such a mass shooter issue.
Because kids can buy guns the minute they turn 18. If that 18 yr old young man ran into Robb Elementary with a knife, would 400 cops stand back while he stabbed 27 children and 2 teachers? Would any cop have stood back and waited? The M-16 (AR-15) was the deciding factor!

We also have a record rise in Americans suffering from depression. At the same time politicians are pointing the finger at mental health as the cause, they’re cutting funding for mental health treatment. Our Governor, Greg Abbott, complained that we were #2 in gun ownership behind California. “Come on, Texas, we can do better!”, he said
Well, mass shootings in El Paso, Uvalde, the Allen Outlet Mall, and the church in a small Texas town—just to name the most publicized of our mass shootings—is NOT doing better, Governor!! Reporters called him out for slashing $121 million from mental health funding after once again he stated, guns aren’t the problem, mental health is. Yeah, our politicians need some mental health adjustments, that’s for sure. How do you break the heart of a heartless politician??
Yep.

Back