And now for something completely different...

...from what we usually hear. A little bit fantastic maybe but entertaining nonetheless. May even be some stuff in there worth thinking about.

Well, that would be nice.

The left is constantly clamoring “no one is above the law” . That’s all well and good (for them) as long as the term “no one” is defined as ‘Trump and associates’, even down to including Trump supporters.

For certain, the government needs a thorough housecleaning.

So if you’re gonna clean house, clean the whole damn house, not just one room in it.

We shall see if there’s a move towards actual justice across the board, rather than just the selected targeted justice we have now.

Don’t hold your breath. Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

Last edited:
Crap, thought this might be something interesting... turns out it will devolve into another 100 page pointless argument.. Did too... did not... did too... did not.

Grow up people!

I posted the article to see if anyone thought it was a load of BS to counter some of the Trump travails. Evidently not. Though in some ways refreshing it is a little depressing as well. If people seem predisposed to the potential of what could be far more serious charges against Biden what does that say about the state of this nation and the people in it?

To be clear on my stance I will say that I believe most of the charges against Trump are only in place because of his continuing viability as a Presidential candidate. Had he retired none of this would be happening. The Biden stuff? Nothing would surprise me. I think there is a strong likelihood that some of the allegations are true.

Back