and i love her -the beatles

Great stuff Romi.

Careful on the timing at the end of the bridge where you say ".....have you near me"...it's a little late and it threw the timing off for the beginning of the next part. Also, unless you're playing with another guitar player, I wouldn't bother doing the solo. It sort of falls apart all by itself.

Are you sure all the chords are right? Something weird with the very ending to me.

Your voice is great, and when you're on you're on.

Great stuff Romi.

Careful on the timing at the end of the bridge where you say ".....have you near me"...it's a little late and it threw the timing off for the beginning of the next part. Also, unless you're playing with another guitar player, I wouldn't bother doing the solo. It sort of falls apart all by itself.

Are you sure all the chords are right? Something weird with the very ending to me.

Your voice is great, and when you're on you're on.

thanks a lot rami there is a key shift right from the start of the solo

the last part of the song i played was from G minor including the solo as per the original which is half note up from the original scale

may be thts why it sounds a bit different

i think the chords are correct

thanks a lot rami there is a key shift right from the start of the solo

the last part of the song i played was from G minor including the solo as per the original which is half note up from the original scale

may be thts why it sounds a bit different

and the whole song has the scale of F#minor
OK, that's cool. I wasn't saying it was wrong, i just thought a few chords near the end weren't perfect. For example, I thought the very last chord of the song was missing a note to make some kind of 9th chord, but I could be mixing it up with another Beatles song.

I realize the solo modulates a semi-tone, you did the change right. When I said it falls apart by itself, it was just because a lead solo without a rythm backing it up sounds a little empty.

Anyway, these are all nit-picking specifics. In general, I love all your versions of the songs you do. :cool:

OK, that's cool. I wasn't saying it was wrong, i just thought a few chords near the end weren't perfect. For example, I thought the very last chord of the song was missing a note to make some kind of 9th chord, but I could be mixing it up with another Beatles song.

I realize the solo modulates a semi-tone, you did the change right. When I said it falls apart by itself, it was just because a lead solo without a rythm backing it up sounds a little empty.

Anyway, these are all nit-picking specifics. In general, I love all your versions of the songs you do. :cool:

ya thts true for tht solo the rhytm guitar is must

may be i am missing few things as always

and its really nice that i get the correct advice from u and also the forum which has helped me a lot

in improving specially the nitpicks

Agree with Rami, the bass part as well seems to throw of your timing, if you can figure out how to roll off of that faster would sound better. The part is so key to the song, it is hard not to put it in. This is just a question and not intended to be negative, could you do an octave lower to give your voice some room? Seems like your voice was having to work hard to sustain that high range.

Good stuff. Keep it up.

Agree with Rami, the bass part as well seems to throw of your timing, if you can figure out how to roll off of that faster would sound better. The part is so key to the song, it is hard not to put it in. This is just a question and not intended to be negative, could you do an octave lower to give your voice some room? Seems like your voice was having to work hard to sustain that high range.

Good stuff. Keep it up.

ya thts a point i stretched too much where i had to just go faster in the bass part thnks

Some Beatles tunes you hit on the head. Maybe you feel/know them better or maybe they strike a chord with me, I dunno. I liked your last one better than this one, but this song is more difficult, so it seems unfair to say that. I just wanted to say your playing is great, and really varied as well, you're not put off by trying new things which is commendable. I should definitely take a leaf out of your book. :)

Can't listen/watch at work, but the last chord is a C major if you do it in the Beatles key. (change from previous pattern of Fm - Cm)

Some Beatles tunes you hit on the head. Maybe you feel/know them better or maybe they strike a chord with me, I dunno. I liked your last one better than this one, but this song is more difficult, so it seems unfair to say that. I just wanted to say your playing is great, and really varied as well, you're not put off by trying new things which is commendable. I should definitely take a leaf out of your book. :)

thanks a lot again for ur comment

when ever i try a song i practice it and then record it in a single take i know tht there are fair amount of marginal errors in my playing and singing as well which i can rectify by re recording them and editing also but i think tht will not help in improvement

all the comments which i get here help in improving a lot in real timing

when ever i go from one song to another these advice helps me what not to do for improvement tht i can keep in mind and get more focused

anyways i am always happy to see ur responses it encourages a lot

Back