An offer: Making Cables

TragikRemix

I am NOT a Gear Whore. ;)
hi all,

i know that we all like high quality cables and they can me made for half the price of what we can buy them for, but not everyone has the time to make them..

last month, me and MrBowes place and order together, i made his cables, and i mailed them to him, and we had a nice deal which went very well.

i thought about it and decided, hey, i could make a lil money on this, so here's my offer:

i'll take orders, buy all of the parts in one shot for quantity discounted prices, make your cables, and send them out.

i came up with these figures, because i know everyone will need different sizes and connector combinations, etc.

this is so you can come up with your own prices; using all neutrik connectors, XLR's are NC3 XX series, TRS are NYS228 series

XLR F- XLR M = $6.50 + $.70 per foot.

ex, a 20ft mic cable would be $20.50, plus like $3 for shipping.

compared to something like
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/prod...-Cable-with-Neutrik-XLR-Connectors?sku=338011

its a steal, plus you are getting better connectors and it is being hand assembled, here in america ;)

for XLR - 1/4 TRS, $6.00 + $.70 per foot.

all cables use mogami 2549 cable, which is great for both mic and patch cables.

alright then, let me know if anyone is interested, because i need to place another order for myself too!

Interested in a small order? I need three 18" cables with XLR F to XLR M connectors for an XLR patch bay.

Kudos to Tragik.

Let me just say that the cables I received from Tragik were top-notch in terms of quality and buying from him provides serious bang-for-the-buck in the cable department.

Eventually I plan on upgrading all my cables to high-end Mogami, and will likely go through Tragik when that time comes.

I plan on making an order eventually (I need a bunch of 1/4 TRS to 1/4 TRS, will you offer these?).

Also, is there any guarantee and repair you'll be offering? Like if they break in the first 6 months or something you repair them for shipping costs, and if they break after you'll do it for shipping and a whatever fee?

hey guys,

sure 1/4 - 1/4 are no problem. figure, $5.50 + $.70 a ft.

i could do RCA too, connectors are NYS352B,
how would you want them? just single RCA to RCA? this cable would be Mogami 2333, unless someone has a better recommendation..
in that case, for RCA- RCA it would be $5.00 + $.40 /ft.

for rca-rca i guess, stereo, with the 2 cables like together or whatever, i could it for
$9.00 + $.98/ft
this cable would be mogami 3106.

for 1/4 to rca's, add $.50 and $1.00, respectively.

the latter is probably better, because i have no experience with the mogami 2333, but the 3106 is good.

mind you, the connectors are all chrome on the RCA, and you would have to distinguish them by the stripe on the cable itself. i can't seem to find colored RCA's in a good brand for less than $10 for a pair of crazy neutriks.

as for a guarantee, that sounds fair what you mentioned.

12 months, free repairs, just pay for shipping.

of course, since they are being made with neutrik components, if you can solder and you don't want to ship them, they are easily repairable and probably only take a minute.

How are you accepting payments? I need some new speaker cables so I'll probably order two to start it off.

i gather the orders, order parts to make sure i get everything in, and nothin has been backordered or whatever. then you guys can pay me paypal when i'm ready to ship out all the assembled cables.

how long are you gonna need those speaker cables, and what kinda connectors?

I was going to order some cables from another site pretty soon, but might just end up going through you. Give me about a week and I'll send you what all I need...

TragikRemix said:
i gather the orders, order parts to make sure i get everything in, and nothin has been backordered or whatever. then you guys can pay me paypal when i'm ready to ship out all the assembled cables.

how long are you gonna need those speaker cables, and what kinda connectors?
10 feet 1/4 TRS to 1/4 TRS.

I'm definitely interested, how long will you be offering this? I might not order any for at least 6 months....

i'll see how it goes this time around, and maybe i'll do it again sometime.

well, i only have one real hit on this. send me a PM people! i'd like to get this going before the end of the month.

PM me for anything, i guess i can make anything actually. no minimum orders ;)

Back