An Eclectic Mix by Wings of an Angel

mercurywaters

wings.jpg

Wings Of An Angel
Sweet Despair (A Peregrination Through The Dark Age)

Take a mystical journey through the tunnels of avant garde music old and new. Underground producer Wings of an

Angel from Israel presents a unique course through mind altering music. This is a presentation of music that has

changed perceptions and will change perceptions. The mix includes exclusive tracks from haloDim (Wings

of an Angel and Mercury Waters). Just listen...

Download here -> !*!*!*!*!*!

Tracklisting

1. haloDim - Traveling Beyond Reality
2. Sathima Bea Benjamin - Africa / Eddie Henderson - Kudu
3. Eddie Henderson - Spiritual Awakening / Eddie Henderson - Ecstasy / BAMA The Village Poet - Ghettos Of The

Mind / Subsoniq - Jake It's Not That Bad
4. GRP All-Star Big Band - Airegin
5. Sun Ra - There Are Other Worlds (They Have Not Told You Of)
6. Illogic - Time Capsule (Feat. Aesop Rock & Vast Aire Of Cannibal Ox)
7. BAMA The Village Poet - Blessed Marie / Bob Mintzer Big Band Feat. Kurt Elling - Eye Of The Hurricane
8. Cannibal Ox - Pigeon
9. haloDim Feat. Abb-D - Celestial Skylight / haloDim - Metaphoric Smithereens
10.Jean Grae - Black Is The Color
11.Sad (Nevsky Beat) - Dope Mc's Skit
12.BangLaDeath - Armagedon / Eddie Henderson - Spiritual Awakening
13.haloDim Poem / Jerry Butler - Walk Easy My Son
14.Rauf - Straight Up And Down (Exodus Of The Condemned Wanderers, Floating Hope, Dripping Despair)
15.Subsoniq - Delux
16.Krec - Kapitan / Blueprint - Sacrifice (Feat. Illogic) / haloDim - Straight Up And Down (Chess Session)
17.Dead Poets - TVORCY / Sub Conscious - Zeitgeist (Main)

Presented by:

AGITPOP RECORDS
BROKEN COMPLEX RECORDS
haloDim@MySpace

yo, thanks! this is some hot material! were all of the instruments played by members of the group, or did you just produce the beat around some acapellas? this is some very creative material. man, you should try and get this to kanye west and his " G. etting O. ut O. ur D. reams " label. this cd puts me in a positive mind state. my father in law is a jazz musician, i'm going to let him peep this out also. there are a lot of jewels being dropped in this. yo, where are you hailing from?

the female on number 10 is bangin, is that the same jean grae from the XXL or Source magazine? the jean grae that i am referring to is from North or South Carolina i believe.

for that bangladeath track are they speaking spanish or german?

Back