an article about recording guitar

Hey Shawn, thanx for this one!
I just got my new VOX AD30 VT and I still have to get used to recording it. Bit different from my little Behringer....

Hey Shawn, thanx for this one!
I just got my new VOX AD30 VT and I still have to get used to recording it. Bit different from my little Behringer....

You're welcome Joe!
I've been poking around on the website. It's got a ton of articles on there from guys who are making hits with their recording chops. That's the one thing I like most about Electronic Musician Magazine.... they always have guys telling you stuff that are really doing it in a big way.....

That Vox probably has a direct out, yes? I've gotten some good tones out of a 50 watter that way.... Vox is way cool as a moddeler. I have their Tonelab SE, and I love love love it.

Peace!

~Shawn

Last edited:
That Vox probably has a direct out, yes? I've gotten some good tones out of a 50 watter that way.... Vox is way cool as a moddeler. I have their Tonelab SE, and I love love love it.

Peace!

~Shawn[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm starting to fall in love with it, really! I spent today recording and experimenting with the different presets, this little guy is so amazing! Absolutely fabulous for home studio work....I was a bit sceptic at first but I'm really loving it now. It's so close to a real tube amp.....I'm so happy I decided to get it :)

Cheers
Joe

Back