amplitube inside of DAW

jamesdolecek

I'm in desperation in need of help. I have been working on this well over 8 hours and I just cannot figure it out.....My problem is with amplitube. I'm trying to figure out how to record with it inside of reaper. I can get it to play in the standalone version just fine. But when I get it loaded inside of reaper, all I get is an unprocessed signal. I can get it to record without amplitube loaded as a dry signal.under settings in/out I have my audio interface selected. I just don't know what else to try. I have also tried with ableton lived and still no successful result. please help

I have been working on this well over 8 hours and I just cannot figure it out.....

I just don't know what else to try.

A real amp.
You just turn it on, let the tubes warm up for a few minutes, and you're good to go in no time.

:)

Sorry, I couldn't help myslef. :D

I don't use Reaper or Amplitube, so I can't give you any fixes for your problem...but there are a lot of guys here who use Reaper, so someone should chime in. I would think it's something in the configuration/communication between the two.

You have to set the sound source, etc. This is for the 32bit version, but it should be similar in the 64bit version.

HTH

Back