002.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
I used to have a B42X that I wish I had back. Now I have this one that I LOVE.

Attachments

• Gemini VI.jpg
    Gemini VI.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 43
I have a VT-22, a VT-40, a V-2 half stack and a ReverbRockett reissue. Great amps!
Anyone want to buy them?

I play through an older G212 (I'm guessing '70s or '80s :shrugs: ) SS with the church band I play with and it sounds really nice.

I/we have four. An SS Bass head (can't recall model,) a RI Reverberocket 212, a vintage VT-40 (Lt. Bob and I have chatted about them quite a bit here,) and a mid-90's Jet J12T, same as one of the OPs. The Jet is here with me in Atlanta, the rest at studio101nola in New Orleans. I love the Jet- second-best brown sound I have played, and lately I got a ride-cymbal sound out of it when the reverb tank resonated with a few notes- kinda thing most of us hate, but I loved it this time. I wanted a distorted, knarly tone for "Amazing Grace," and the "cymbal" added to it.

I understand Dave Malone (of The Radiators) was surprised by the tone of the Reverberocket's tone, when he practiced at S101nola, recently. The bass head is in work-a-day service, and we are still waiting for someone to say "You got a VT-40??? I wanna rent that amp!?

Back