Amp / Compressor / Mixing Desk For Sale

deejaytrixx

Well, I've thrown in the towel from live sound completely and I am off loading some equipment to make room for more studio units. Not to mention, another baby on the way, and my last extra "storage" room has to be turned back into an actual bedroom.

For Sale (as of right now)

Crest Audio CA-12 Power Amp - The only noticable wear and tear is on the bottom side of the unit (which no one sees) from frequent rack exchanges over the years. Other than that it's in mint condition and still kicking ass. It's been one of my most reliable amps and I hate to see it go..ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS WHO KNOW THE VALUE OF THIS AMP PLEASE. Don't insult me with $100 offers.

DBX 166A (Limiter/Compressor) To be honest, it was used maybe 3 times. But, it was affordable and I was collecting. Mint condition. Only visible wear is at the rack screw space from being unscrewed from the rack.

StudioMaster 24 Channel Mixing Console
- Knobs are missing and it needs a simple 1amp fuse to be replaced. (I never bothered to replace it cause I stopped using this desk years ago )Comes in road case. I will take the best offer.

YOU MUST PAY YOUR OWN SHIPPING. I will deduct the shipping cost from the price of the AMP ONLY. If interested, PM me for pics and pricing.

Back