Am i missing something

SGPIANOMAN

I finally got my tascam us122 to work with my windows vista/adobe aud. 1.5...sorta. Of course, it works great runnin' on my xp. However, i'm having problems finding the us 122 w/ audition in vista. Does anyone have any troubles/glitches in vista for 1.5??

I finally got my tascam us122 to work with my windows vista/adobe aud. 1.5...sorta. Of course, it works great runnin' on my xp. However, i'm having problems finding the us 122 w/ audition in vista. Does anyone have any troubles/glitches in vista for 1.5??

Hi,
seeing as though no-one has responded to you prior, and I feel sory for you i will ask you this...
do you really require Vista for anything other than music production?

If not then revert to XP (SP2)

Yes, I am being serious.....does your music creativity come first or your perceptions of a new O/S more important.

There will be a time when the Vista platform will be a fantastic tool for the home recording enthusiast...I just don't see it as yet...! (imho):)

Regards,
superspit.

oh i really could care less the o/s. I personally like xp better. However, on my laptop, vista is on there....i wanted to see how portable/vista would work

Back