Am I doing this right?

tweedledee

When i open VTS inputs it shows soundmax digital audio (the default fo my computer) as in1 and in2. if i am connected to an interface, should this be happening? or am i really cunfuzzled?

You need to tell Cubase to use your soundcards drivers. If not, it will default to your Soundmax or whatever cheap internal sound option you are using.

xstatic said:
You need to tell Cubase to use your soundcards drivers. If not, it will default to your Soundmax or whatever cheap internal sound option you are using.
that's what i though.how do tell cubase that? the manual says to select it from the list but there is no list. it just says soundmax.

Make sure the drivers are installed, and then in Device Setup you should see a drop down that will have your card.

i think i did install the sdrivers. i was afraid my computer was not sensing the mixer in the firewire port but as i went to check it the firewire card dislodged so now ican just wait 'round till my BIL gets aorund to installing a new one. i guess i will just work on my wirting till then

Back