Am i doing anything wrong ?

kkh961216

Hi,

this is a korean song btw lol;; but I was just wondering if i had any talent for singing ... Would it be possible for anyone to tell me if i'm doing anything wrong? It's completely unedited vocals. If i need work, where/how can i work ?

Attachments

• Mixdown.mp3
    6.9 MB · Views: 23
Okay, first the simple answer. Yes, you have talent for singing. I hear heart in the sound. I hear good breath technique. I hear fair pitch control.
As to the second question. Record everything you do. Spend 30 minutes a day with a piano. Pick notes in your vocal range; play them and hit them with as much control as you can. Hold the notes, use vibrato. Practice simple scales, using major and minor, holding each note for 4-5 seconds to begin with to get your pitch perfect. Now listen back and note where you have problems. WORK ON THOSE.
Your voice is pleasant. You sing well. Work on getting perfect pitch and then come back for the next phase. Don't expect to master this in an afternoon. This will take weeks, so see you then!

Thank you for your response and giving me hope! Its something ive been working on with no one around to help so i wasnt sure what to do. I will be sure to follow your advice. Thanks again!

Sounds good! But you're singing something in a wrong pitch level. With more train... you will be a good singer. All the best!

Back