allen & heath system 8 -thrown away-

benjmn33

I recently received a allen & heath system8 168 from a friend that works at a recycling center. someone was throwing it away and told him "it worked fine but now that everything is digital he couldn't give it away."
so I now have it but I don't have the power supply or any documentation other than a block diagram.

Does anybody have one laying around? or know anyone in tn that might be able to make one?

thanks
ben

Thanks alot i've ordered it and am waiting in anticipation.
if I can get enuff specs to have a power supply built it will be my second badass british consol. I have a "old" studiomaster 16(36)X4X2 (3 sidecars) It's a bit diffrent than any of the pics i've found so i just assumed it was older. If the A&H works out I might have some of the studiomaster channels racked up and sell the rest.

thanks again
ben

benjmn33 said:
"it worked fine but now that everything is digital he couldn't give it away."

There are just too many people walking around out there with defective brains. I wonder sometimes how we manage the world with so many people being wrong so much of the time. Since I'm right nearly all of the time, people just drive me bonkers. :D

I think we should modify the saying a bit, "One fool's trash is another more discerning man's treasure."

Oh well, any rambling beyond this probably belongs in The Cave.

Nice find, by the way!

:cool:

Back