Allen and Heath GL3 - 24x4

orksnork

copied from my craig's list ad at
http://longisland.craigslist.org/msg/633081342.html

Looking for around 900 bucks....

Price Negotiable...offer me what you have...Also open to trades for preamps/cash/other cool gear....let me know what you can do...don't be scared.

Information from A&H:
http://www.allen-heath.com/veterans/gl3.htm
Read it. Love it. As you can see, according to today's dollars, the board cost 5700.86 US Dollars.
Obviously, the exchange rate has gone up quite a bit, but expect it to have been over 3 grand easily.

Board is in pretty good overall shape for the use it's seen. Could use a little deoxit it here and there, but runs well right now. Currently, I have it hooked up to a patchbay for all insert points, bussing, auxes, etc....I could include cabling at an additional fee or whatever arrangement we agree on.

Only problem with it, realistically, is that channel 2 's fader is a tad scratchy. To fix this costs 20 bucks for the new fader and a couple of solder points. Not a big job at all, and if you are playing with a board this big, I expect you can solder too. If you'd like, I'll handle the fix, but toss in the 20 bucks for the part, the time to get it, and you're adding time to get your hands on the board.

As I said, the board is currently hooked into a patchbay at my house where I was using it as a front end (preamps) and back end (eq and summing) for Pro-Tools. I'm changing up into an edit room and don't need all the preamps, eqs.

I've attached some pictures, and more are available on request in it's current living environment, as well as seeing the board in person, and watching me run signal through it to verify that it works. Like I said, It can use a little deoxit in places to fix a scratchy pot here and there.

Email me and leave any offers, questions, and contact information. I'll be in touch. I recently had spinal surgery so will be home quite a bit this month, so now is the time to move on the item.

I'd like to sell this locally, (LONG ISLAND, NY) but I wouldn't be adverse to crating and shipping (that's how I got it)....I'll do a good job but you gotta foot the bill.

l_1e01ddbcbf3b166f3e6b736e5ca36963.jpg

040808_2233a.jpg

not a good picture of the board, but a representation of the environment it lives in....very nice and tidy and treated room....not in a basement getting trampled on and gunked up

of course, more detailed pictures upon request and interest....

bump it up
interested in microphones, preamps, compressors, cash...any mix...

let me know...

price is negotiable...gotta move this sucker quick

potential buyer....coming to look in a few days...
anyone else holding out...now is the time...

willing to drop for 800

Back