All Knowing... CHOP SHOP PRODUCTIONS

iI am definately feeling this. how do you get that computerized voice in there. this is clean as hell tho. I would have liked to hear a pause in it tho. a pause with this type of track would really stand out. hot ish tho keep it up!!!!

RAM BEATZ said:
iI am definately feeling this. how do you get that computerized voice in there. this is clean as hell tho. I would have liked to hear a pause in it tho. a pause with this type of track would really stand out. hot ish tho keep it up!!!!

you can do that in FL Studio. To get a pause you have to hit the space bar to lengthen the amount of pause you want.

SOUNDBOY.. I was wondering what happened to ya.. You have definely evolved...

RAM BEATZ said:

If ya talking bout the vocal tag, I just tracked it to a seperate track then mixed the joint down... The other vocal in the beat is a part of the sample... The way I chopped it allowed me to move it around...

Thanks for the feedback yall..

Raticus

appreciate the feed... Talking bout the break it is from the same record the main sample from... Be good...

Raticus

Back