All kinds of stuff for sale

ZOWIE!

The following prices are shipped to CONUS. All items are guaranteed not DOA and work perfectly. I can’t post pics but I can email them to you (give me 24 hrs to respond). I have 350 ebay feedbacks, 100% positive, pm me for info. All proceeds will be spent on more gear :)

1. Roland MMP-2 Mic Modeling Preamp plus perfectly sized padded carry bag. This unit was $750 three years ago and worth it. It’s now one of the greatest recording bargains out there used. Forget the modeling stuff (which provides nice flavors to play with) -- you get very decent low noise preamps, 24/96 A/D and D/A conversion, limiter, compression and eq, and a host of different analogue and digital ins and outs. So much better than ART DPS and lesser models are toys in comparison. Used less than 15 hours and perfect condition. Sad to sell this gem but I haven't needed to use it for 2 years. $150.

2. Rode NT4 stereo microphone. Self powered or external phantom. Cables for XLR and minijack outputs (great for portable DAT, MD, etc.) Comes with hard case and all original accessories. Used 3-4 times. Like new condition. $280.

3. Sony CDR-W33 CD recorder deck. Maybe the best stand-alone CD recorder ever. Has on board SBM (super bit mapping), eq and limiter, and standard keyboard port for easily typing CD labels. This is the “pro” class model that uses cheap computer cdrs and cdrws. Comes with wireless remote, rack ears and manual. I've only recorded about 15 discs on it, and not used for playback, but I'm the second owner so can't tell you total use. Works flawlessly. Some scratches on top plate from stacked components that you won't see if its racked. Face plate is perfect. Asking $350 shipped in original box, add $15 if you want it double boxed.

4. Sound Professionals dual channel mic preamplifier/battery box. Stereo mini in and out. Great cheap and stealthy front end for any recorder that has poor or no mic pre in, like Nomad Jukebox and other hard disc recorders, minidisks, older portable DATs, etc. This is the model with continuously variable gain, not just high/low settings or jumpers. Roughly the size of a pack of cigarettes and sound great. $135.

5. Batteryspace Dell Laptop External Power Pack. NiMH DC 19.2V made specifically to power Dells that need 14.8 volts. Includes special 3-prong tip to fit many Dell laptops and charger. 1 year old and used only 2 or 3 cycles. Make offer.

6. NAD 4300 tuner. A great sounding tuner at a great price. $100.

7. Sharp MD-MT877 in silver with orig. box, manual, accessories including never-used remote . Pristine condition. Charger cradle had a leg like a picture frame in the back to make it stand up which is gone (doesn't matter for use). This was the smallest and probably best non-HI-MD recorder, a little gem. Paid close to $300. Used no more than 30 hours. Asking $90.

8. Sony NZ-1. Yes, this is the DAT-like hard to find portable MD that has S/PDIF DIGITAL OUT and a ton of other cool features including motorized slot loading and a thumb wheel record level dial. It is in really nice, collectable condition. Comes with high quality carry case, AC adaptor, original proprietary battery that in all likelihood doesn't hold a charge (untested), and printout copy of manual. Amaze your friends. Asking $125.

9. Magnapan 1.6 QR pair. White with wood trim (cherry?). Looks at least 7/10. Plays 10/10. The panels with the fuse and binding posts are removed, a popular tweak for greater transparency, but come with the speakers if you want to put them back in. Local pick up only in North Jersey, near the meadowlands. (I do have the original boxes and packing materials so you can always ship them someplace if you want). These great speakers just were never right for my odd room. First $1100 (firm) for the pair, cash and carry. Would consider trade for other quality full range speakers.

10. RA Labs (roy alison) Mini-Refences monitors. Highly reviewed by stereophile. Great shape, only used a year or two. Make offer.

My internet SEARCH capabilities are limited at the moment, so could you please give more details on the
RA Labs (roy alison) Mini-Refences monitors
as well as a rough estimate on price.

Thankyou.

Back