All I Want For Christmas........

and I'm serious :)

I want to get 100 people to please listen to my version of "White Christmas" before 12:01 midnight (well a minute after) I have a producer in conjunction with a very reputable label who is willing to give me some valuable studio time as well as getting some industry insiders to listen to my current demo if I can get just 100 people or more to listen to this song before 12:01. I know there will be skeptics and no I can't identify the label. (Those of you who have dealt with record labels understand *why* I can't say who it is) My song is @ my Soundclick site and it's completely free so help a fellow guitarist/performer get a well deserved Christmas Gift. Thanking You Guys in advance. Here's a link to my site. Click on the music page link and choose your bandwidth and hear a good version of "White Christmas" Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight :)

Click On The Link To "White Christmas"

This is good stuff...and that's one of my fav guitars...it would be nice to have some nice vocals over it tho...but overall...very good...good luck on getting that studio time...it'll really come in handy

more power to you...and...MERRY CHRISTMAS

Update! Thanks

Update......Thanks to everyone for listening. As of 12:01 12/25/05, I had 254 listens to that tune and 386 visits to my site. The producers were impressed. If everything goes according to plan, I just earned myself 12 free hours of time in an Atlanta Studio (still can't say whom just yet). That's a lot of time for a relative unknown. Couldn't have done it without you guys. :) further updates to come.......................

Back