All feedbacks needed

I tried to give it a listen, but soundclick said the download wasn't ready and I should try back tomorrow. I'll try to get to it tomorrow I guess.

P.S., Nowhereradio.com is real nice.

P.P.S., here's a bump to keep your thread up at the top for a while longer until soundclick decides the MP3 can be downloaded. :D

Welcome

Welcome to the clinic. :)

I'll start with Beat2. I really liked this one. I could definitly sing some R&B style flows on top of it. Good movement, everything falls nicely in time. It's my fav out of the 4.

Beat3 is reallly close to being tight. I feel like the Shaker is a little off the beat in a couple of spots, but other than that it is a cool concept. You might also experiment with adding a snare or something on 2 and 4 after a few measures of intro to give it more of a double-time feel (or not :cool:).

Beat4 has a cool concept to it. I think maybe it could use something like a shaker or highhat playing 16th notes (low volume) in the background to give it more continuity. (shicka-shicka shicka-shicka sound ya know?) I like the feel of it though.

CrazeBeat, is ... well... kinda crazed, but has some cool ideas in it.

Keep it up, you are definitly on the right track (no pun intended). I like a lot of the sounds you used especially on Beats2 and 4.

You might also try the HipHop forum for more people that are into R&B and HipHop kinda beatz. (yeah it's double posting, but you are new, and it's nothing I haven't seen other people do before.)

<(c;

-J

tell here that beat2 reflected sexy on her mind!! I liked that, it could go for a long ways with some warm singing and a variation in the theme.

Re: Welcome

coloradojay said:
Welcome to the clinic. :)

I'll start with Beat2. I really liked this one. I could definitly sing some R&B style flows on top of it. Good movement, everything falls nicely in time. It's my fav out of the 4.

Beat3 is reallly close to being tight. I feel like the Shaker is a little off the beat in a couple of spots, but other than that it is a cool concept. You might also experiment with adding a snare or something on 2 and 4 after a few measures of intro to give it more of a double-time feel (or not :cool:).

Beat4 has a cool concept to it. I think maybe it could use something like a shaker or highhat playing 16th notes (low volume) in the background to give it more continuity. (shicka-shicka shicka-shicka sound ya know?) I like the feel of it though.

CrazeBeat, is ... well... kinda crazed, but has some cool ideas in it.

Keep it up, you are definitly on the right track (no pun intended). I like a lot of the sounds you used especially on Beats2 and 4.

You might also try the HipHop forum for more people that are into R&B and HipHop kinda beatz. (yeah it's double posting, but you are new, and it's nothing I haven't seen other people do before.)

<(c;

-J

thank you thank you so much for the advice.

good lookin'...

TripleM said:

P.P.S., here's a bump to keep your thread up at the top for a while longer until soundclick decides the MP3 can be downloaded. :D

I can honor this because I know how quickly posts get knocked to "page 2". I have run into this problem a number of times myself. By the way thanks for the reply to my tracks as well. Suggestions well taken...

Blessed and Humbly, Brian

Back