ALL COOL EDIT USERS ON THIS FORUM:

beetlefan

Not to take away from this forum, but do you realize that Syntrillium, makers of Cool Edit, has two forums on which they respond?
www.audioforums.com www.syntrillium.com (Cool School)

They both provide very knowledgable users and people from the Syntrillium team. Every once in a while, even David Johnston, the writer of CE, answers questions.

Ah...but in the audioforums there are tons of responses a day!

They just started a forum on the syntrillium web site. They have been using the audioforums forever.

Go to www.audioforums.com

Jane don't know.

Beetlefan's right - for the best information about Cool Edit, the Audioforums forum is the best place. It seems dominated, however, by a raft of radio guys, or at least, that's my impression. They have a mountain of experience of CEP's editing capabilities, but know somewhat less about recording. It's still *the* place to go with your tough questions, though. Take Beetlefan, for example. After reading his posts over at Audioforums, I think I can safely predict that he stands to learn very little from the Cool Edit forum here, and runs a serious risk of becoming 'da man'. :) It's more fun at HomeRecording.com, though. :D

Thanks for the kind words, dobro! It's not geared more for CE2000, it's just that a lot of newbies post there, and CE2000 is Syntrillium's best selling product, I think. With a couple of plug-ins, it may as well be CEP. But make no mistake, CEP is big there.

I like that the writer of the program himself would take the time to answer questions there. I know on no other programmer of a major app that will do that.

Back