Algarothsyum - Wastelander's Epoch album update

Vhyle

Well, I've decided to make my debut album "Wastelander's Epoch" available to you fine folks on a 'name your price' basis. You may download and enjoy the album for free! Or if you're feeling a little generous, you may throw in a few bucks for it, which of course isn't necessary but very appreciative.

I came to terms that this is the best solution to distribute my music, and so far I've had an awesome response - who doesn't like free music, after all? I create and record music for the sheer enjoyment, satisfaction, and gratification from sharing my music with people who appreciate it. At the end of the day, it's all about people enjoying it and telling their friends/bandmates/loved ones about it. That's what truly makes my day and brings me satisfaction as a musician.

So with that said, check it out and enjoy! You can get the album at Bandcamp, in my sig below. It's instrumental, atmospheric post-apocalyptic metal. Any fans of metal or heavy music will get something out of Algarothsyum's music.

Back