Algarothsyum - instrumental atmospheric metal; debut album out

Vhyle

Hey guys, I'm a big lurker but I only have a few posts (obviously). But I have a solo metal project called Algarothsyum - basically it's instrumental metal, concentrating heavily on a post-apocalyptic atmosphere. I have an almost unhealthy obsession with anything post-apocalyptic (like Fallout, for example), so I want to contribute to the p/a world myself. Therefore, I bring you Algarothsyum.

I just released the project's debut album on May 1st, titled "Wastelander's Epoch". I spent about six months recording it, and now it's out and about for the world to enjoy. I have it uploaded on Soundcloud, Youtube (a few tracks; putting more on there), Last.fm, and the album is for sale on Bandcamp. If you're into eerie, melancholic, very atmospheric music then you should give my music a listen.

I recorded all the instruments, all drum programming, and did all of the mixing/mastering and artwork as well. It was A LOT of work, but the end product is well worth it, and I feel very accomplished with this album. I released a 5-track demo last year (where I played drums instead of programming... been drumming 15 years and playing guitar for 11), but this album is leaps and bounds ahead of the demo, I think.

Anyway, give it a listen! Let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the tunes. There will be plenty more where this came from. I stay very active with writing and recording music (and not just Algarothsyum; other projects as well).

The whole album is on Soundcloud - Algarothsyum - Wastelander's Epoch [2012] by Vhyle on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
The album is for sale on Bandcamp - Wastelander's Epoch | Algarothsyum

Back