Alesis IO 26 MainBoard

bsheedy

I am looking for a mainboard for an Alesis IO 26 Audio Interface. Through a simple process of elimination, I have determined that the board is not operational. I had another Alesis IO 26 that was fully operational and when I inserted this main board, nothing would work. I have had to replace the PSU boards in the past but never a main board.

Any Alesis Parts Distributors out there? I just need the mainboard.

Much Appreciated!

maybe buy a faulty one on ebay to cannibalize? Out of interest do you rate the Alesis I have one for 24 channel recording teamed up with two focusrite octopre's. I am a little worried that I could have got something much better for not much more like the Focusrite Saffire PRO 40 but this only has 20 inputs instead of the 24 that the Alesis has... Will never stop wondering lol.. Also I like the simplicity of the Alesis software mixer the Saffire one looks over complex..
Sorry if this is off topic but would like to hear from a fellow Alesis io 26 user...
Dom

sorry to be the barer of bad news but i've found alesis to be one of the worst for copping parts... sometimes even for certified repair centers...

Back