Alesis ADAT

Ah yes, I forgot about that. Fair comment.
So we will call it a gentlemanly draw 🥰😅🤣👍
No seriously I think all formats have their place and I will leave it at that.
Cheers Boulder 😍👍👍

Paying for ADATS? I had three. I couldn't give them away. I did a couple of trades and I forced the OP to take one as part of the
trade or no trade. I was able to get rid of two of them that way. I am still stuck with one and I don't have a boat. I can't bring myself
to throw it in the trash.

Dont bin it dude, todays unloved junk is tomorrow's treasure 😍
I put my 300 or so vinyl LP's and a couple of turntables the attic in the 80's when CD's came in and people were chucking or giving away vinyl, couldnt bear to let my LP's go. Set it all back up recently and think things like.... wow Zep 2 original gatefold! I was 14 with my first GF and bought it at a flea market. Cost me 50p...
Ah memories.... 😅😉😅👍
Cheers 😉👍

Hi
i used to have a Alesis Adat one of the 1st in Nederland
but my joy was short lived when is chewed up the tape at the end of a project

subvibe

Hi
i used to have a Alesis Adat one of the 1st in Nederland
but my joy was short lived when is chewed up the tape at the end of a project

subvibe
Yeah I do worry about that with the 2 original model Alesis machines I have. The motor mechanism is quite industrial compared to the more advanced gentle motors on later ones and Tascam models. I believe you CAN use standard VHS tapes, but Alesis recommended SVHS as they have a higher audio bias and frequency response and better S/N.. but more importantly slightly stronger tape and more robust mechanism
So I will be sticking with SVHS.
👍

Back