Alan HELP! Backordered C1 to Februrary?

still4given

Got my ticket!
I just talked to Eastcoast Music.

I ordered a C1 from them 12-12-02. At first they told me it would be backordered until the 1st of January. Then a little later they said Mid-January. Today they tell the manufacturer says mid February. :eek:

Is this just them or are all distributors out until then?

If someone else has them, please let me know who.

Thanks , Terry

Music123.com did the same thing to me. THen I ordered from humbuckermusic.com and got put on backorder. The mic came 2 weeks later. Excellent. Best mic in the world. humbuckermusic.com

still4given said:
I just talked to Eastcoast Music.

Is this just them or are all distributors out until then?

If someone else has them, please let me know who.

Thanks , Terry

We are very sorry...We did not expect this to happen, but it did. We regret that anyone out there is waiting for our mics. We hope to have it resolved shortly and yes, it should be 2nd week of February.

Believe me when I tell you, we are losing money, but we will not put out anything less than what we spec. We will maintain our quality at all costs to keep our mics sounding the way they should...end of story.

So while you have to wait, you can be sure the wait will be worth it. Only a few more weeks...:)

Bummer :(

I may have to cancel and just order one later when they are in stock again.

I've got a chance to buy a new KSM32 for a really good price. Maybe this is God's way of freeing up the money to do it.

I will get a C1 in the near future. Too many of the guys who's opinions I trust say they are good, so I will have one. I really like my B1.

Anyway, Thanks for you honesty Alan. You're a stand up guy in my book.

Blessings, Terry

bleyrad said:
how is it you're losing money when your mics seem to be so damn popular?

the world isn't fair.

If we are not delivering them, then they are not selling, so we are losing money!!!!!

alanhyatt said:
If we are not delivering them, then they are not selling, so we are losing money!!!!!

IF people cancel their orders. Your mics are such a buzz nowadays that I don't think too many are cancelling. But what do I know. Good things come to those who wait.

The back order, for the guy who wants a mic now, or even this week, means that he'll go elsewhere and pick a different mic. So, yeah, they're losing money if orders can't be filled.

Stefan Elmblad said:
IF people cancel their orders. Your mics are such a buzz nowadays that I don't think too many are cancelling. But what do I know. Good things come to those who wait.

Fortunately, the dealers are not cancelling their orders, but I am sure many of the waiting buyers perhaps have bought something else.

This is sometimes a problem we have to deal with, but it will get better.... :D

Back