AKG C2000B Mic For Sale $85

Bob's Mods

I am offering for sale an AKG C2000B mic. It is in pristine condition. It has never been modded as it is a super mic as is. It comes with a mic stand adapter for mounting, original manual and mic pouch.

This is one of the best lower cost mics out there. Its made in Europe rather than China and is a solid well made good sounding mic at a modest price. If you are searching for a low cost primary or second mic for sonic diversity this is worth a look.

Offered at $85 plus shipping.

Bob

My advice to anyone who needs one- jump on this. Oh, what the hell- I couldn't take it PM sent.-Richie

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I been busy and away from my computer. No, it does not come with a shock mount. I comes with a mic stand mount that holds it just fine.

Bob

Looks like it's pretty much sold, we're working out delivery and payment details. Very cool. I used to have 2, and traded one in a deal for a Baby Bottle, and I've regretted it ever since.
And given that I also have a C414, I've already got 2 H100 shock mounts, which are simply among the best shock mounts made.-Richie

Back