akg c 1000 s mount

buryher17

Does anyone know a cheap alternative to find a pair of akg c 1000 s stand mounts? The only ones i've found were $100 spider shock mounts which isn't necessary in my applications.

:D Thanks

Duct tape:)

HAHA hell yea, you know you really can do anything with duct tape, Mythbusters proved that.

I just picked up the sm57 adapter for a couple bucks. Hopefully it works. I just found out one of the adapters were included.

I just purchased a pair of c 1000 s's and I am unsure of the serial number, if it's a matched pair will the serial numbers be one after another? If not how would I know if they are? The guy told he me "he thinks they are" but I don't know how much to beleive "I think" haha :D

Not too much, I'd say.
I doubt that you'll find much difference between the two. (if any)
I couldn't figure out from your post whether you had no mic clip or were looking for something better.

HAHA hell yea, you know you really can do anything with duct tape, Mythbusters proved that.

I just picked up the sm57 adapter for a couple bucks. Hopefully it works. I just found out one of the adapters were included.

I just purchased a pair of c 1000 s's and I am unsure of the serial number, if it's a matched pair will the serial numbers be one after another? If not how would I know if they are? The guy told he me "he thinks they are" but I don't know how much to beleive "I think" haha :D

C1000 is not available as a matched pair.

C1000 is not available as a matched pair.

thanks for the heads up. My issue originally was that the seller who I got it from lost the adapters, however when I bought them he found 1. Unfortunately I had 2 mics and only 1 adapter, hence this post :p

thanks guys

Your local supplier should be able to get one in.
I have a spare but in all honesty they're not that hard to come by.
Did you get 2 omni/uni capsules for each mic?
(Look like plastic thimbles)

Back