Airport

Bristol Posse

Okey Dokey
This is my new one

After spending so much time on the road and at airports that I could barely remember what my familly looked like in the latter part of 2009, I got the idea for a song about just wanting to get home

After I finally got to spend some time at home I was able to flesh out the idea into this:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8642847

Lots of MIDI going on in this one which was an intersting process in ACID Pro :rolleyes:

Guitar sounds great. Has a Beatles vibe to it. The vocal wasnt as out in front as I would like. I think I caught a midi guitar in there, I might be mistaken but I would loose that and just use the guit you are already using. The vocal might benefit from a few doubled parts and some definite doubled harmonies. I enjoyed that string riff that uses a different mode that the rest of the song, perfect placement of that, except the first time it does it I thought it was a bit awkward. I didnt hear the flow, but the next time it came up, very nice. I really enjoyed this song. Great work!

lovely song. i enjoyed it very much. but like the one above i think the vocals could be a little more present. and deff. add some harmonies. great work!

+1 for the vocal level, but this is very good apart from that...i get the beatles vibe thing, very hard to pin down what era this is from, great midi sounds and performance in general..

cool man :)

Back