AI4 Buggy Again; Can't Get an Effect's Window

hnia6

I have a song with five completed tracks so far. One's a guitar track on which I selected two "inserts" or effects; reverb and ping-pong delay. For some reason, when I selected the ping-pong delay on the guitar, it won't give me the settings window. All other effects (on the other tracks) windows are fine. On my other tracks, I have some reverb effects. I have the windows open for some effects with "always on top" selected. I can see my reverb effects window for the guitar track in question. I deleted and reselected the delay several times. I'll get the effect, but it just won't give me the settings window. Anyone deal with something like this before? I'd really appreciate some advice.

I have minimized my main window and there's nothing behind. On other tracks, the effects window pops up front like it should. I do have two monitors.

Had this problem before. You can sometimes just change your monitor resolution, find the window, and drag it back in. Then reset your resolution. Or just download this and it will force the window to the front.

Back