AI Plugin for REAPER

euandreal

Hi,

Is there a free AI plugin on REAPER that does the mixing and mastering for me? I know it won't be as good as a professional, but it would certainly be better than me.

Thank you.

Is there a free AI plugin on REAPER that does the mixing and mastering for me? I know it won't be as good as a professional, but it would certainly be better than me
The very fact that an AI plug-in would do the job better than you is the precise reason you don't want to go anywhere near an AI plug-in ! :cautious:

Neuron and EZ mix are two options. They both still require your judgement call on what sounds good.

There isn't really anything yet I know of that will analyze an individual track and apply the processing the track "needs" independently of any other input. There would be a context problem of applying processing without analyzing the rest of the mix.

But generative A.I. is coming to the music industry like a massive ocean wave. It won't be long before something like this could exist and work magically well.

Neuron and EZ mix are two options. They both still require your judgement call on what sounds good.

There isn't really anything yet I know of that will analyze an individual track and apply the processing the track "needs" independently of any other input. There would be a context problem of applying processing without analyzing the rest of the mix.

But generative A.I. is coming to the music industry like a massive ocean wave. It won't be long before something like this could exist and work magically well.
Thank you very much

Nah, man
You taking it too seriously
You won't say that when the AI mixing app suddenly boots up in the middle of the night, causes an electrical malfunction in your house that results in your electrocution then mixes and masters the track, releases it and takes sole credit, then retires in luxury having made millions while you lay in the grave.....

Back