AH so many issues with logic 7! help

freakkguitarist

ugh, im so frustrated with this program, it seriously runs like craaap i have a dual 2.0 G5 with 2.5GBs of ram. i have a motu 828, tascam US2400, and presonus digimaxlite connected to it right now.

first off, im getting INSANE amounts of latency with midi instruments no matter what buffer settings, no other programs are running, just logic, i have 30 gigs free on my harddrive.

secondly, everything that i record suddenly is late?! i tried setting the "recording delay" accordingly, works sometimes, some days i need 2000ms of delay the next day need none. wierd huh

Thirdly, midi notes are changing! say i use my midi keyboard, or the editer to make a note, say C. i will be pressing the C, it will show the C, but plays the note higher. also, some days i do nothing out of the ordinary, and they are normal, the next day they are shifted.....

im so fed up with logic, any help would be awesome
Thanks alot
Ian

You only have the one drive? Logic runs beautiful on my machine and its only a 1.8 G5. I do use a second hard drive for audio, however. Logic also runs very well on my MacBook Pro using only the one drive.

Back