Afin - Smooth & Warm

The synth that comes in at 1:15 is too low in the mix. The fake kick/snare sounds, well, fake.
Not sure what you're going for here - is this an instrumental dance tune, or ....?

it sounds good, but the ending is badly edited, far too abrupt for my tastes.

Thanks mate. Well probably you are right, maybe some day I will return to this project and edit this ending ;)

The synth that comes in at 1:15 is too low in the mix. The fake kick/snare sounds, well, fake.
Not sure what you're going for here - is this an instrumental dance tune, or ....?

Hm.... what you mean "too low"? Should I add more higher frequencies on this synth or something? In my opinion it's a hip-hop beat, wait for someone to spit on it :D

It sounds nice but there was nothing there to hold my attention for 1:51. It just mills along and nothing really happens. I flicked through it.

:thumbs up:

Thanks mate. Well probably you are right, maybe some day I will return to this project and edit this ending ;)

The mixing clinic is usually to get suggestions on how to improve your mix, so a little confused on this comment. Does this mean you are finished and you just wanted us to hear your final mix?

@DM60

Ofcourse I wanted to hear your suggestions guys, because I'm trying all the time to improve my mixing skills, that's why I'm posting my stuff here.

@mjbphotos

Thanks, now I get it :D

Back